Friday, June 25, 2010

Crazzzzy week. I've actually been pretty sick this whole week... bla. It was the most random cold i've ever had. Normally i can feel it coming on, but this time it totally came out of the blue. I dont even know.. haha. My sister turned 12 on Wednesday!! haha.. she's growing up : ) Our cousin took her and a couple of her friends horseback riding, so they had a fun time doing that. Its SO HOT OUTSIDE! this heat came totally out of no where.. :/ i've been inside for the past 3 days. i have not stepped foot out there.
Starting on monday is VBS at my church, so im getting excited about that :) I'm helping with rec this year, so that should be fun. Anyways keep sending me emails! Tell me what you would like to see on my blog! Love hearing from ya!

peace~
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment