Monday, May 3, 2010

mmm good day.


Got my first pay checks today!!!!!!!! Im sooooo escited! haha. teaching went good today. my mouth is dry from talking so much though lol. more teaching on thursday yay! next goal: get my liscense. A few years away, but still something to look forward to :) I got so scared today while practicing driving because our neighbor pulled out of her drivway, and i havent practiced driving with other moving cars on the road! haha, i didnt hit anything though, few.
Send me pics of you and your friends or pets and I'll post em!
Peace~
Taylor
p.s. This is Darci's dog Ben! ADORABLE!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh girl we only have like a year til we get our learners!!! scaryyy... but so exciting! ima get my parents to let me drive alittle soon(:
    <3 miss yah

    ReplyDelete