Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nothing like parents.

Got a hair cut.... it feels so much lighter! I have really thick hair, and the lady layered it so it feels like 10 pounds lighter. chill day so far. My mom hung the sheets from my bros bed on the back porch to dry, and it looks super weird cause they are barney sheets lol. Oh man, moms are great huh?? haha. life is good :) My dad does funny things too. He likes to dance, and one time i was riding with him in the car and an upbeat song came on and he was like "Bounce with me!" and i was like "No way! thats weird!" Well, anyways i wouldnt "bounce" with him to the song, so he stopped the car and wouldnt move until i would bounce! EMBARASSING!!! haha.

peace~
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taylor, Y, I remember when you were a " bouncing baby" haha love you- PaPa

    ReplyDelete