Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursdays are usually boring....

just finished some teaching.. my mouth is soooo dry! There is this concert thingy tonight that I'm going to... i don't even know the name of the guy that's performing!!! I should really look into that.. lol. Going to Kings Dominion tomorrow. i love that place! hopefully it wont be too hot.. i hate it when its hot. Oh man, last night on American Idol! I was stressing the whole time! I was so scared that Lee was going to get voted off! I think Casey should have gone though... Mike is way better. I so thought that Lee and Crystal's duet on Tuesday was AMAZING!!!! if i had a phone... it would so be my ring tone lol. Only two weeks till they say who wins!! i can't wait.

Keep emailing me and send me your pics, Ask Allies, Jokes and Poll ideas and I'll post em!

Peace~
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment