Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Corn bread and cats...

Corn bread. I could really go for some corn bread right now. I cant remember the last time i had it.. nor what it tastes like. it just sounds really REALLY good right now! food in general sounds good. I really should learn how to cook.. i mean i can cook a few things.. but just a few. Although right now what i really need is some chicken noodle soup. (for my sore throat) ugh.. allergies.

So i was feeding my cats this morning.. we have four. FOUR! that's a lot.. especially when they are all hungry and meowing at the top of their lungs. We have Bill, the oldest of the cats. I know, bill is a weird name for a cat.. but i didn't pick it... i was only 2 when we got him. Next is pepper, our long black haired cat. she is the sassiest of the group.. and moms fav. after that is Sophie. Sophie is a gray tailless cat. yeah. Tailless. its weird.. but she's a good cat, my fav :) and last but not least is Lilly. Lilly has like a thousand names. we call her lilly, Skidget, and little kitty. ok so its not a thousand.. but its still a lot. haha well now that i've dished about my freaky cat family, i'm gonna let yall get on with your lives. =]

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm your making my want my moms Corn bread! Your cats sound cute! I can't Have cats my dads allergic! :( Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! you have four cats! i only have 1!! I love her so much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 1 dog. My mom and dad are allergic to cats and dogs. :( But my dog is hypoallergenic (I think I spelled that wrong. Sorry if I did. It's a big word.). So, that's why I can have her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola I Have 2 Kitty Cats That Are 2 Years Old. There Growing So Quickly And I Dont Know If I Should Say They're Kittys Anymore So Yeahh. One Is Twinkers And The Other Is Roscoes! We Call Twinkers Twink And Twinkie Haha! I Named Twinkers And My Dad Was Dissapointed Because He Wanted To Name Him Another Boy Name Even Though We Thought Then That Twinkers Was A Girl. Sounds Weird Right. At First When My Parents Got Twinkers For Me As A Surprise For My First Pet (Other Than The Gold Fish I USED To Have)They Were Told He Was A Girl But Later On Like A Couple Weeks The Vet Came For A Check Up And Then We Were Told She Was A He. So Now We Have Two Boy Cats, Twinkers And Roscoes! Oh The Joy Of Family History!!! =]
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete