Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things you dont expect in life...


Oh man the funniest thing happend today! I was in church and i was sitting with my lil bro. At first he was looking at some books, but then he got bored so i gave him this rubber band that i had. Next thing i new, he had shot it across the room in the middle of service!!!! hahaha, it was so funny :)


I wanted to let yall know, that i have gotten a lot of emails about if there was still going to be an Ask Allie section, and i wanted to letyou know that you can sendin your questions andallie will give youher advice! also, please send in your jokesbecause i will post them! And anything else you would like to see on my blog, let me know and i will try to get on it right away! thanks so much!


peace~

Taylor


p.s. here is a pic of my little brother in a fire truck that came by our church today! haha :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Taylor, I Have A Question About The Ask Alley...
    How Is She Going To Write Back To Us Like Is She Going To Make Another Post Or Is She Going To Do Something Else Just Curious!!!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete