Saturday, April 24, 2010

More expression please!

I finally figured out how to add a new background to my blog! you don't even know what trouble i have been through to do it.... but knowing me, i'll prob change it tomorrow.

Normal day today. Even though its saturday, i haven't done much. We all woke up late, and sat around and ate pancakes for breakfast... and played a board game (i know.. old fashioned) but hey, theres nothing like good old family time :)

Alright.. i dont know how im going to load this, but here is a video from this past summer of me playing the piano. now, i was learning this big spanish piece.. and my mom told me to play with more expression. so i thought, "ok, i'll give you more expression." Long story short, my sister grabbed my camera, and this is what we came out with :)

peace~
Taylor

4 comments:

  1. i have to go to this drama class and my teacher is always telling the other kids more expression and telling me a littel less dramatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That Was Very Interesting Haha I Would Have Never Done That Im Too Calm Haha I Need To Act That Way More Often... Well Maybe Not That Enthusiastic!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol
    love it! You are a great piano player!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Do You Change Your Backround Im Sunnygirll On This Website!!! =/
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete