Thursday, April 22, 2010

food....


Here i am, writing to you while i eat my spaghetti lunch. Did you know that the average person eats pasta 2330 times in a year? Thats alot... yeah i looked that up on google :) sorry i didnt post yesterday or the day before! i was gone, and i totally spaced. :/ but here i am... like i said eating lunch..and i have no idea what im going to write next. well, i have some pics on my computer from about a month ago, when my friend was showing me how to balance an egg. this is even harder than it sounds. i didn't succeed. i gave up pretty fast though, lol. she was able to do it in a heart beat, i have NO idea how. here's some pics of me trying to balance the egg... as you can see it didnt go over very well.


peace~ Taylor

2 comments:

  1. hahah its cause the eggs didnt like you as much as me cause you were yelling at them (;
    <3 carls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww That Stinks!!! Too Bad!!! Oh Well...
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete