Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Help Claire Help Kids

Hey! Ok, so there is this awesome little girl named Claire that has started something called "Help Claire Help Kids." Claire has being trying to help kids in hospitals feel comfortable and more at home by having dvds, crafts, board games, books ect. There are plenty of ways that you can help donate.. just go to www.helpclairehelpkids.info and there will be more information there! This is a really cool thing.. so i hope you get involved in it! Thanx!

peace~
Taylor

p.s. A shout out to Libbie who told me all about this!!!

3 comments:

  1. I will soooo try to get involved and that is really awesome! Please check out my blog! I just started today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to check out Darci J. blog. I just don't know what its called!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya me 2! I also have a blog as well

    ReplyDelete