Friday, April 23, 2010

for your information...

Ok so check it out... i just found this on google (can you tell im bored) and it says that Miley Cyrus and rising star Iyaz are teaming up to do a duet. The rapper and disney star are going to be performing it on The Oprah Winfry Show. I'm NOT gonna miss this. I never really pictured miley singing with a rapper, but i guess things always catch you by surprise. Sorry i dont have much else to say. its been a regular day. not much happening.

Ohhh, i did get a call from two people saying they want me to teach their kids piano. that was pretty cool!! (its my first job, and this means money will be coming in, so im pretty excited :) This means another trip to the music store.. but i dont mind. i luv it there :) ok, im signing off. email me!




peace~
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. i spy with my little eye... a big ugly green van in the background!!! i wonder who owns tht hideous homeschooler mobile. :/ hey girl maybe now tht you'll have money coming in you could get a cell(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's A Pretty Tree! =]

    ReplyDelete