Wednesday, April 14, 2010

too early, and really hungry

6:45... woke up, couldnt believe it was so early.. and rolled back over in bed. 7:00... realized there was no way i was falling back asleep, so decided it was best to get my rump outta bed and get going with my day. 9:30ish.. practiced piano, did school work, had a sneeze attack, and ate lunch. after all of that, i did more school work.. more piano, and here i am now. blogging. WHAT AN EXCITING DAY!!! haha.. not really. just a normal one.

I'm actually pretty hungry right now.. even though its no where near dinner and lunch is long gone. Carbs are def my weakness. one of my favorite things to eat are these potatoes that my mom makes called "Those potatoes"... they are so good!!! they are tater-tots in sour cream and i think some cheesy stuff.. but its so good! we don't get it that often though. i really need to learn how to make them. maybe i can post the recipe... you gotta try em. they are the best things in the world!!!

peace~
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Carbs might be your weakness, mines sugar. Anything sugar. "Those patatoes" sound really good. Please post the recipe. Im dying how to make them. Bye!

    ReplyDelete