Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Days to come...


I've decided spring is my fav time of the month. I know, i complained about all the bad allergies i had.. but its def the prettiest month and has the best weather. i LOVE thunder storms.. but when they are in the summer its all humid and hot out... and i have curly hair so that means MAJOR frizz. Im def excited about the food thats gonna be in season coming up soon!!! corn on the cob! Watermelon! oh mannnn... my mouth is watering. haha, listen to me. All im talking about is food. that says A LOT.

I come from southern California, and the weather is pretty chill here... then i moved to the east coast where it gets snow, and 98 degree summers.. and mosquitoes and all that!!! Now, i've been living here for almost 7 years.. so you think i'd be used to it by now. I'm not. Every year im still like "is this record heat???" haha.... i still love it here though :)

peace~
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. yummy yummy... (; i love those foods

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love those! They are so delicous!! MM! But is spring a season??!

    ReplyDelete