Thursday, April 29, 2010


My lil bro is watching Monsters Inc. right now. I have to say, one of the best animated movies of all time :)


Alrighty.. remember how I told yall i would post your pics? Well here you go this is Mara being goofy with her friend :) i cannot tell you how many pics i have like this lol. Send me your pics and i will post them asap!


Ok, for those of yall that watch American Idol. The compatition is getting tight! I have my money on Crystal. She's AMAZINGGG! I wasnt crazy about Shakira and Rascal Flatts singing together though... it seemed... akward. I dunno, thats just me. I think they are both great performers, but NOT together. haha alrighty, signing out.


peace~

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. omg you posted this at 4:11..... hahaha(: the cruse continues (;

    ReplyDelete